Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY VESAK DAY!!!!

I went to the temple to have a look at how Buddhists celebrate this special occasion. Social cohesion through the understanding of different religions, yah? (I'm obviously not a buddhist)

I'M KIDDING. seriously, rofl if you believed me ^_^



Right, kaiying's probably on the singapore flyer by now, if she ever feels dizzy, somebody please go sjab her! (HAHA) I want to go on the singapore flyer and see the moon directly above me too! ]: (okay actually she said it was boring .__.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, I woke up at 9 am today and met kaiying, yihao and xiquan at whitesands macs for breakfast and studying sessions at 10am. Ah, ky was late for idk how long but its okay kaiying i've forgiven you hahah. Actually, I was late too .__. Annia had other stuff on so she could only come in the afternoon. D: (we really need her)


Studying at macs wasn't productive cause we keep getting distracted and ended up doing anything but studying. Stuff like going down to ntuc, talking about amusing things or plain crap. srsly xq and his "wei . wei. WEI?" thing was amusing, so was the SJAB me!! thing.

Did pretty much nothing until 2:30 besides eating lunch and maybe a few pages of chem. But ahh heck nobody really felt like studying.

THE LIBRARY SHOULD BE OPENED EVEN ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS!



btw, kaiying and I bought two adorable pens on our way up! :]


forgot to take a picture of both but ain't it cute! ^_^


Food totally distracts me k. Whitesands macs have bad service btw D: I asked the person for all the sauces and she went (in a very very irritated tone)
"we have
10 over types of sauces we can't possibly give you all! }:( please list out everything you want!"
I don't think I've antagonized her so much by just asking for sauces D: I actually asked for that because I figured that listing everything out would be more traumatic for them. hahaha.



hmm, but I'll be a less demanding customer next time and just ask for mayo, chilli and ketchup. Its abit weird afterall (though Riane and I enjoy it HAHA). Some apologies to you, Clairey person, I should be less fussy D: Ky and I found out her name, so I crushed threw the receipt with her name in the empty foldover wrapping xD nah, I'm not seriously mad at her. but its still poor service ):


remember the FRY days, riane (though i highly doubt you'll read this)
K this amuses me so.


Did I mention I took my first bite off the McChicken burger today?



and..this is the amount of rubbish 4 people can generate. no wonder there's not enough space for landfills.


START A BRING-OUR-OWN-CONTAINERS CAMPAIGN NOW! As a geographer (actually no, I don't want to be a geographer), I should be concerned about these environmental issues...mmm. yes! to saving the environment but to the geographer part....HAHAHAHAHHA.




(this acts as a better divider than the string of dashes o_O i'll put circles next hahah)



Decided that Annia's house would be the best choice (Y). It was a short ride from pasir ris to simei, anyway. After going through the multiple security code machines (even at the lift), WE FINALLY REACHED OUR DESTINATION! Hah, Yh's eyes brightened when he saw that holy box of chinese chess set sitting on Annia's dining table and played a game with ky before the studying officially started.

So...the PCC trend is not confined to the 4L classroom huh. We saw a guy playing with the rubix cube at macs but well, its not in anymore, lol.



I'm happy that I managed to study :D. The next time we study again..lets march right to annia's house or the library .__. I forgot how many hours we've studied, but Annia and I chatted & yh and xq pcc-ed before going for dinner. KAIYING HAD TO LEAVE EARLY ): hope our souls were with you haha :] thanks annia for accommodating us! :D


18 chefs has the best (Y) food on earth! The fact that they offer student meals even on a public holidays attracts customers, and the chef is the only Singaporean to be trained under Jamie Oliver (he has loads of shows in Discovery T&L)! :} That place is so filled with doodles, you can't really see what's outside from the inside.


And then, it was home sweet home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


btw, i figured out why my cheeks were so red today (and i NEVER ever put make up on unless its for performances because I'll look like a baboon (not boon))! i was wearing two layers of clothes, must have felt like an oven in there .__. heh, random.


There's plans to lock myself out of the room and study outside during the june holidays. seriously. The computer distracts me -__-


I should start reading the dictionary zzz

& thanks annia for teaching me SBQ, really :] I've lost all my notes zz. Still trying to find something I can help you with, but that seems rather impossible in studies sigh. Other things k :D


wow i've blabbered so much crap, its back to Venice and their Doges!

studying requires C-O-N-C-E-N-T-R-A-T-I-O-N. better conquer it soon @.@


18may
YANNIS: HAHAH YOUR HAMSHAMS SO CUTE XD
YANNIS
: XD
YANNIS
: HEH COUPLE FIGHT, YOU ARE SUCH A FUNNY AND CRAPPY AND CUTE SNR LA XD
{HAHA YES THEY ARE! and you're a SUPER CRAPPY AND SHORT CUTE JNR LA! xD HAHAHA}

19may
YANNIS: O_O SHORTIE O-O
YANNIS
: PFFFFFTTTT I AM A THOUSAND TIMES TALLER XD
YANNIS
: hahah its so funny we have been "quarelling" over this short thing since we first met xD
YANNIS
: hahah lol ;D
{HELLO SHORTIE, that's because..YOU'RE SHORTER THAN ME HAHAHA! :D so yeah, sigh why are you quarreling with me over something so OBVIOUS hah? HAHAHA xDD}

RACHEL(:
: HELLO!xD
{HELLLO! :D:D}

neighbour
: bernard is bad! i msged him but HE DID NOT REPLY ME! HMPF!
{HAHA BERNARD IS IN CAMBODIA! of course can't reply you. I can help you pass message though ;D}

peixuan
: gahh. mooma, i will always be there for you!!! =D hahaha.. and O.o CODY AND CHLOE ARE *GASPS* MATING?!?!? hahaha.. that is pre-marital sex!!! =X stop it, QUICK!!! hahaha.. chloe squeals as it HURTS.
peixuan
: yup. myanmar government is !@#$%^ okay.. better not say anything. if not i get arrested. hahahaha.. =D it's so sad. esp when they show the ppl getting rescued. and when the family members cry.. =(
peixuan
: anyway, the surprise is NICE. hahahaha.. though its a little spoilt. but i know u will love it!!! hhohohoho... hahahaha.. =D
{THANKYOU XUANXUAN! :D i'm so touched ^_^ yeah i guess they are. PREMARITAL SEX RIGHT OMGZZZ. ITS HAPPENING IN MY HOUSE GASP! yeah myanmar sucks ahh haha don't be! sichuan ): HAHA REALLYREALLY is it a hug HAHAHA xD or is it a story of how you dreamt of me xDDD yay i love it already haha =D}

No comments: